Monday 24 September 2012

Come on baby, do the Locomotion

Yup. I just quoted a song that was written way before I was born. 1960's baby.

Anyway, the great event that inspired my swing back to the 60's was the fact that I've officially boarded the Pinterest train.


Woo. Pinterest! For those of you who aren't living in 2012 don't know what Pinterest is, it's essentially a place to collect all the things in life that inspire you, whether it's home decor, fashion, books, etc. The website works by taking pictures from other websites, and collecting them all in one place - with the links back to the original website. It's a great way to keep all those pesky bookmarks in one place - if you're crazy about organizing the way I am.

I suppose technically I joined Pinterest months ago, when I first got on the Stumbleupon train, but I actually haven't gotten into it, until... two days ago? I think that's right. Anyway. That's my new obsession. You should all check it out. Might give you good ideas for Christmas presents? *wink wink nudge nudge. Just kidding! But really, check it out.

Also: For anyone waiting to see wedding pictures, I'd like to let you know that we finally got them! Woo. It'll probably still be awhile yet, though, before we get the actual rights to the shots, so sorry, but I can't put them up on here yet. Boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment