Monday 2 January 2012

HOLA! (otherwise known as hello)

Hello everyone. I am sending this from the beautiful, sunny country of Paraguay. This is my third day here and so far it has been excellent! I'm not sure exactly what the temperature is, but it is definitely much hotter than Canada (even with the unseasonably warm weather). For anyone who might not know, I'm on a three week missions trip with my school. We're spending time interacting with the local missionaries, helping out at a couple missions, and living with the Paraguayan people. The point of the trip is to be an educational experience for all of us here. We got here New Years eve (and got to listen to hundreds of fireworks - including one that almost exploded in the house where I'm staying!) and are staying until the 19th of January. I think it's a great way to welcome the new year. :D


This is just a snippet of what Paraguay looks like for anyone who wasn't already jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment